HF-Red in Vogue

HF-Red in Vogue is the essential fashion blog when it comes to the know about High Fashion. HF-RV will give everyone photos of Fashion itself as well as Fashion shows done by Iconic Designers as well as New Designers that are just starting their own brand. HF-RV will also include interviews with designers and fashion photographers that will explain their inspirations from their line. Facts about Fashion will be provided as well as topics about fashionable inspirations from the world in general. How is HF-Red in Vogue different from any other fashion blog? Simple-HF-RV is here to bring inspiration to all that enjoy fashion for what it really is. Art!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer is Leaving! Right!? Gone!

Ok. So I have been waiting to say this so I will say this the best way that I can...SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER! Yes summer is almost over and it is time to pull out you Fall Wear!!!! In my most humble opinion..lol The Fall season represents FASHION AT IT'S BEST! Why? because the season of Fall is never too hot never too cold just right and ohhh how I love it! I hope you Fashion lovers do too! It is a time when you can mix up a J.Crew Sweater with a striped buttoned down polo shirt from Banana Republic along with shorts by Abercrombie & Fitch complemented with the amazing touch giving by Toms! The amazing footwear. I have a lot of things to share with you all! First I want to share with you all a video from me telling you my readers about my Summer adventures and mishaps! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment